Vicon's online training program
for Valerus VMS and VAX Access Control offers in-depth instructional videos and presentations
on how to install, operate and manage these powerful systems. Designed for
flexibility and time management, the courses are built in separate sections, based
on different portions of the training, allowing the trainees to work at their
own pace. Registrants can choose from two different types of training as follows:
The Vicon Valerus and VAX Basic Courses are FREE OF CHARGE and recommended for end-users and anyone else seeking further education and understanding of the Valerus and/or VAX platform.
- Covers the same full spectrum of material as the Certification courses but does not have any exams or time requirements and does not provide a certified status.
- Registrants can view the presentations and videos multiple times as needed.
- Courses take approximately 10-12 hours (each) to complete.
The Vicon Valerus and VAX Certification Courses are recommended for installing dealers seeking an education in the Valerus and/or VAX platforms and formal Vicon certification.
- Covers all aspects of Valerus and VAX from setup and programming to operational capabilities.
- There is a $295 fee for each of these training courses.
- Courses take approximately 10-12 hours (each), which includes required testing, and must be completed within 60 days of starting the sessions.
- Upon completion of the courses and passing the tests, registrant will receive a certificate and Vicon gift package* (please make sure you provide valid shipping address during registration).
- Upon successful completion of the Certification Courses, BICSI will recognize each course for the following credits:
- Valerus VMS Training Certification Course: 12 BICSI CECs
- VAX Access Control Training Certification Course: 6 BICSI CECs
*US based addresses only